At The Design Alliance, we resource our projects using the best personnel available, and are able to output deliverables to suit the particular needs of each of our clients. These include;
- Pre brief Planning
- Design and Project Feasibility Studies
- Urban and Master Planning
- Heritage Studies
- Marketing Materials including perspectives, fly throughs etc
- Design Management
- Development Approval / Planning Permit Documentation
- Building Approval Documentation
- Tender Documentation and Packaging
- Contract Advice and Tender Analysis
- Contract Administration
- Post Occupancy Evaluation and Specialised Reporting
We offer an obligation free initial project assessment, including a mud map showing proposed design strategies. From this initial meeting we can tailor our Scope of Services to meet your particular project requirements and to meet realistic budgets and construction deadlines.
Computer Aided Design systems to document much of our work, and are able to outsource any specialist requirements to our network of specialist consultants.
Our design methodology concentrates on responding to the functional and financial requirements of the Design Brief and on providing design outcomes that address design clarity, practicality, investment integrity, and environmental and community responsibility.
Typical design process